|This I use|
|and this aswell|
- This hydrating balm helps heal dry, chapped lips with intensive moisture.
- If applied at night, you would love the way your lips feel in the morning, the only downside for me is that it goes away quite fast during the day.
- In terms of ingredients, the product contains shea butter, honey, beeswax, menthol and several leaf and flower extracts, including sunflower, arnica flower, soybean oil and castor seed oil.
- It leaves your lips moist at the end of 8 hours, in fact even longer, when it is applied overnight.
- You do not need to use so much to get the effects.
- It as a menthol sensation when used, so it might not go well with some people, but I actually like that menthol feeling to my lips.
- I am not so much of a lip balm person, as a matter of fact, this is the first lip balm I would use dedicatedly for more than a few weeks, and I would absolutely recommend it anyone who suffers from recurring dry, chapped lips.
Please note; this is just my own experience with the product, feel free to share your experience be it good or bad