Smokey eye makeup is a very common look you find on a lot of fashion magazine pages and I will say because it's a sexy, bold and sophisticated look to wear. So for that bold smokey eye look, try this 6 easy steps:
- Prep your eyelid with an eyeshadow base or primer, so the makeup can last longer and prevent the shadow from melting into the eyelid crease.
- Apply a shimmery color of shadow into the inner corner of the eyes as I did in the picture above. Just a little something to make your eyes pop abit.
- Brush on a dark color shadow (could be blue or black or even a mixture of any dark color) intensely on the lash line and blend towards the brow bone.
- The secret is blending- so be sure to blend in the colors to avoid any harsh lines.
- Apply two coats of mascara on both the upper and lower lashes and remember to highlight your brow bone.
- Double check to make sure your eyes match and clean up any shadow that has fallen below the eye.
Note...Remember to keeps the lips nude or with light color as possible.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Eye Primer
- Eyeshadow (1 light and 1 dark)
- And ofcourse makeup brushes
And there you have it. So lets play a little game, send me pictures of what you were able to re-create to my mail box -email@example.com and you get a discount in the upcoming makeup training in October. Send your pictures before the 4th of October with your name and phone number detailed.