I had a shoot awhile ago with Mr Hakeem Salaam of HSP Studios and I decided to share with you all. It was a fun shoot and the model we worked with was exceptionally pleasant and she smiled quite alot making the whole shoot so much fun. I realized after getting married that the traditional attire I wore (Purple Sanya Aso-Oke) was just wasting away in my wardrobe some where, so I decided to uproot it out and use it for this shoot. Unfortunately, the buba could not size her, cuz I was a size 10(back then...lol..am about a size 12 now *coveringface*) and the model is a size 6.
Anyways, enjoy...and you can give your constructive criticisms on what I could have done better.....
- Iman Time Control-Under Cover Agent - To prep her face.
- Black Opal Foundation- Beautiful Bronze shade.
- Orekelewa by Tara Powder Palette- Color 45
- Davis Brown Pencil - Color 18
- Orekelewa Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Silver
- Sleek Divine Palette - Purple
- Mascara-Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
- Revelon Color Stay Liquid Liner
Lip 1 - Avon Lip liner + a sheer Pink lipgloss ( can't remember the brand)
Lip 2 - MAC Candy Yum Yum + Ruby Woo
Photography - HSP Studios
Model - Kemi Oloyede