Did you miss me?....So I keep getting remarks on how I have a great skin, smooth, acne free and so forth. My friends ask me what products I am using and I should introduce them to it. The truth is that, I can't say I exactly have a beauty routine I keep to or a particular product, I'll just say, I believe I have been blessed with the type of skin i've got. Sometimes i even find it hard to even cleanse my face before going to bed (I don't recommend this to anyone o), that's just me being lazy.
A couple of months back I stumbled on a product at Giants Store- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream and my curious mind led me to buy this product. Despite my flawless skin, I have seen some changes since using this product and I am going to share my review with you all.
- For my skin complexion, I would say it did wonders. If you want to even out your skin tone, I believe it's a great product.
- It contains a certain amount of retinol which I learnt helps improve the appearance and texture of aging skin especially if used long term. (Who doesn't want to look younger?)
- It's oil-free and when applied, gives your skin a smooth feeling.
- I don't like to wear anything that would feel heavy on my face, but this feels very light and it isn't greasy.
- And as I like to go with affordable...(cheap skate me..lol), it's inexpensive therefore making it easy to be part of your daily routine.
- If you have a super sensitive skin, I would not be so quick to recommend this to you, because you have to be sure it would work for you or not. But as far as my normal to combination skin is concerned, it worked perfectly and I am definitely going to be using this product again, till I feel differently, I'll let you know if I do..*winks*
|that's the clearest pic of myself I could get|