There is nothing worse than opening your mouth to start a conversation only to find that the person you’re addressing can smell your words before they hear them. Bad breath is a social no-no.
Here are some tips to avoid those bad breaths:
- Brush after Eating Dairy & Protein e.g Fish, Eggs etc..
- Avoid Smoking
- Eat an orange! The citric acid stimulates the salivary glands and encourages the flow of breath-freshening saliva.
- If you forget your toothbrush…, carrots and apples can help. They contain fibers that get into the crevices between teeth and clean them by acting like miniature toothbrushes.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco-based products
- Drink plenty of water. Not only will water help prevent dehydration, but you’ll be saving your breath in the process.
- Use a Tongue Scraper-You’ll have no idea how many germs are lurking on your tongue until you use a tongue scraper. Removing the white residue on your tongue can help keep your breath fresh and clean for the long-term
- And you might want to stock up on Sugar free minty chewing gums. They always come in handy.
I hope this helps, cuz bad breath is a huge turn off......