- Make sure your skin is clean and well moisturized to make it supple and soft, try not apply too much when moisturizing cuz you don't want your face oily.
- Pick a foundation shade that is your color for that flawless look.
- For spots, cover your spots with a good concealer. You can try Black Opal's - Fade & Conceal or Imans's - Corrective Concealer.
- For your lips, lipstick is not needed.You can use a clear or tinted lip gloss. If you want a bit of tint, then you can try colors in pink or brown.
- Groom your brows with an eyebrow brush and fill them in with brown shade pencil or brow powder.
Friday, June 3, 2011
How To Achieve That No Makeup Look
Looking good or wearing makeup does not always have to involve wearing colors on your face. You can still achieve a flawless look with little or no colors with this tips: