Tuesday, September 28, 2010
In an era in which we are all so plugged in, why are we disconnecting from those we are supposed to be closest to?Technology is supposed to make our lives easier, but when we plug into tech, we unplug from those around us. How many times have you asked a loved one a question while they're on the computer, and after waiting 10-15 seconds received a "What did you say?" How many dinners or lunches have you sat through and had more conversation with the person you're texting than the one sitting in front of you? How many hours have you tuned out watching mindless TV in order to escape from the stresses of daily life? How many blisters and calluses have you accrued on your hands from hours of gaming? As a nation we have become complacent in our relationships, and it is this lack of bonding time and connection that leads to broken relationships.
It's time to do a test to see just how disconnected you are from the people closest to you. Add up all the time you spend on the phone (texting and talking), on the computer (working and playing) and in front of the TV (watching and gaming), over the course of three days. Now compare that to how much time you spend with your significant other (not including sleep hours) over the course of those three days. For most of you this will be a sobering realization of how little time, work and effort you put into maintaining a healthy and loving relationship.
It's time to set boundaries and re-evaluate your love values. When was the last time you had a date night and focused solely on your partner? When was the last time you made love? How long has it been since you had a conversation that didn't focus on work, the kids and your schedule? If you value your relationship, and want to spend your life with someone special, then turn off the tech. No more laptops, cell phones, TV's, Wii's, Play Stations, or any other gadgets or doodads in the bedroom. Turn your love nest into a no-tech zone, and focus on reconnecting with sensuality, intimacy and sexuality. If you want to keep the flame burning bright in your relationship, then the only surfing you should be doing is body surfing.
* * *
Am sure this piece is addressed to alot of us out there including me...(here I am blogging..lol). So like the article said, it's time to set boundaries and re-evaluate your love values and relationships.
During the past year I have tried to make love to you 365 times. I have succeeded 36 days. The following is a list of why I did not succeed more often:
54 times the sheets were clean
17 times it was too late
49 times you were too tired
20 times it was too hot
5 times you pretended to be asleep
22 times you had a headache
17 times you were afraid of waking the baby
16 times you said you were too sore
12 times it was the wrong time of the month
19 times you had to get up early
9 times you said weren't in the mood
7 times you were sunburned
6 times you were watching the late show
5 times you didn't want to muss your new hairdo
3 times you said the neighbors would hear us
9 times you said your mother would hear us
Of the 36 times I did succeed, the activity was not satisfactory
6 times you just laid there,
8 times you reminded me there's a crack in the ceiling,
4 times you told me to hurry up and get it over with,
7 times I had to wake you and tell you I finished, and one time I was afraid I had hurt you because I felt you move.
TO MY DEAR HUSBAND:
I think you have things a little confused. Here are the reasons you
didn't get more than you did:
5 times you came home drunk and tried to screw the cat
36 times you did not come home at all
21 times you didn't cum
33 times you came too soon
19 times you went soft before you got in
38 times you worked too late
10 times you got cramps in your toes
29 times you had to get up early to play golf
2 times you were in a fight and someone kicked you in the balls
4 times you got it stuck in your zipper
3 times you had a cold and your nose was running
2 times you had a splinter in your finger
20 times you lost the notion after thinking about it all day
6 times you came in your pajamas while reading a dirty book
98 times you were too busy watching football, baseball,etc. on TV.
Of the times we did get together the reason I laid still was because you missed and were screwing the sheets. I wasn't talking about the crack in the ceiling, what I said was , "would you prefer me on my back or kneeling?" The time you felt me move was because you farted and I was trying to breathe.
Her grandson, Benjamin Stuart Thompson, says Stuart died in her sleep on Sunday night at her Los Angeles home.
In her youth, Stuart was a blonde beauty who starred in B pictures as well as higher-profile ones like The Invisible Man and two Shirley Temple movies.
She resumed acting occasionally in later years and was selected to play the elderly Titanic survivor portrayed by Kate Winslet as a young woman.
The 1997 Titanic became the biggest modern blockbuster up to that point.
Both Winslet and Stuart, then 87, were nominated for Oscars.
* * *
Sunday, September 26, 2010
- DO: Wash your face daily with a gentle cleanser. It's imperative to wash at night to remove the day's sweat and oil and also make up.
- DON'T: Go to bed with your makeup on....It can clog your pores and lead to breakouts. You also want to use a good eye-makeup remover at night to ensure proper removal.
- DO: A good exfoliator twice a week would do you good. The skin regenerates rather quickly, and you want to reveal your best skin by removing dead skin cells.
- DON'T: Exfoliate during your menstrual cycle. Your hormones are off the hook during this time, and exfoliating might irritate the skin (sometimes enough to make you break out).
- DO: Keep your lips moisturized night AND day. Again, nighttime is a great opportunity to slather on the balm.
- DO: Start taking special care of your skin in your twenties. It pays to start early!
- DON'T: Believe that you don't need expensive products to achieve great skin. Remember there is a product for everyone and for every budget. Just be gentle with your skin, and it will love you back for years to come.
Date: September 26th, 2010
Venue: New Expo Hall, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: From 7pm
Tickets: N5,000, VIP N20,000
Tickets available at the Silverbird Galleria and E Center
The last six contestants – Kesse, Ochuko, Eyo, Tolu, Yetunde and Chidinma lined up after their performances for the night, waiting for the breaking news.
The studio was quiet for few minutes as the validated voting result, enclosed in an envelope was handed over to the hosts. Even the Joke Silva led faculty crew looked tensed. Eventually, Chidinma Ekile who drastically improved in the cause of the show was pronounced the 2010 Project Fame star as she was presented the cheque of N2.5m and keys to a brand new Toyota RAV4. She’s also entitled to a recording contract.
It’s the first time a lady is winning the contest. And Chidinma’s win makes it the third time a Nigerian is coming tops.
Gifted Ghanaian singer Kesse Frimpong was named 1st runner up winning- N1.5m and a Toyota Corolla while Eyo Eminue made the 2nd runner up position and went home with N1m and a Toyota Yaris.
Fan-favourite Yetunde (a.k.a. Omo Ibadan) was named third runner-up.
The other two contestants, Tolu Adeshina and Ochuko Ogbu-Sifo didn’t completely lose out of the competition as the top six contestants are expected to release a group song, produced by one of Nigeria’s leading producers; a well as a video.
Iyanya was the winner of the debut edition MTN Project Fame (season 1) in 2008. Shortly after his historic win he released a single and eventually an album which ushered him into the hall of fame of Nigerian musicians.
Mike Anyasodo emerged the second winner of season 2 in 2009. With his debut album in the pipeline, he has released several singles including the recent ‘Fine Fine Lady’ which is receiving massive airplay on TV and Radio stations in the country.
Now it’s Chidinma’s turn to rock stardom, with her already acquired platform. Hopefully she would be the next big thing happening to the Nigerian music industry in a matter of months….
Thursday, September 23, 2010
His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. And it only costs $10.00."
The guy figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The computer started making some noise andvarious lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read:
You have tennis elbow.
Soak your arm in warm water, avoid heavy labor.
It will be better in two weeks.
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this computer could be fooled.
He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the computer, poured in thisample and deposited the $10.00. The machine again made the usual noises,flashedlights, and printed out the following analysis:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.
Your wife is pregnant....twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
And.... if you don't stop jerking off, your elbow will never get better!
* * *
So am waiting to hear and see what she has to offer.....her voice is beautiful.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.
Choose an identity
If you don't have a Google Account and you feel you would like to have one, you can go through the process of opening one and this can get you direct access to leaving comments on a Blogger account. If you don't want to do this, you can just click on 'Name/Url', leave your full name or whichever name you want to use, ignore the'URL' part. Or you can click on anonymous. Note this last two steps doesn't require you having to open a Google account.
So I hope with this I have been able to make it easier, hope to see your comments as time goes on....
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Best Male Video
1. LAY AWAY - SARKODIE - GHANA
2. IMPLICATION - 2FACE IDIBIA - NIGERIA
3. CONTINUA ASSIM - DON KIKAS - ANGOLA
4. STRONG TING - BANKY W - NIGERIA
5. ZAMBESI - TINASHE - ZIMBABWE
6. PON PON PON - DAGRIN - NIGERIA
Best Female Video
1. WITHOUT YOU - AIRIS - NIGERIA
2. ESTILO XAKHALE - LIZHA JAMES - MOZAMBIQUE
3. DON’T LEAVE ME - IBIYEMI - NIGERIA
4. YOU KNOW IT - GOLDIE - NIGERIA
5. MOZA GIRL - DAMA DO BLING - MOZAMBIQUE
6. FIRE - BECCA - GHANA
1. WHO BORN THE MAGA - WANDE COAL - NIGERIA
2. SEXY DANCE - FALLY IPUPA - D.R.CONGO
3. STRONG TING - BANKY W - NIGERIA
4. MOZA GIRL - DAMA DO BLING - MOZAMBIQUE
5. READY TO GO - STYL PLUS - NIGERIA
6. YOU GOT ME LIKE - CURTIZ - NAMIBIA
Best Special Effects
1. CATCH FIRE - ZAAKI AZZAY - NIGERIA
2. PARTY TIME - JOZI - SOUTH AFRICA
3. FAIRY TALE - LIQUID DEEP - SOUTH AFRICA
4. OVERKILLING DJINEE NIGERIA
5. SHOW DEM JR SOUTH AFRICA
6. GINGER YOUR SWAGGER KC PRESH NIGERIA
Best Duo Or Group Video
1. TELL ME NOTHING - SHOW DEM CAMP - NIGERIA
2. WE RUN THE CITY - DEEP LEVEL - SOUTH AFRICA
3. DANGER - PSQUARE - NIGERIA
4. I THINK I LIKE AM - V.I.P - GHANA
5. MHLOBO WAMI - TEARGAS - SOUTH AFRICA
6. READY TO GO - STYL PLUS - NIGERIA
Best Hip Hop Video
1. PON PON PON - DAGRIN - NIGERIA
2. TELL ME NOTHING - SHOW DEM CAMP - NIGERIA
3. LAY AWAY- SARKODIE - GHANA
4. PUT IT DOWN - SASHA - NIGERIA
5. MOTO - TAYGRIN - MALAWI
6. WILD LIFE - JOZI - SOUTH AFRICA
Best R & B Video
1. LET YOU KNOW - DAREY ART ALADE - NIGERIA
2. BE HAPPY - YVONNE - KENYA
3. STRONG TING - BANKY W – NIGERIA
4. DON’T LEAVE ME - IBIYEMI - NIGERIA
5. ADDICTED - URBAN REIGN - SOUTH AFRICA
6. FINE FINE LADY - MIKE ANYASODO - NIGERIA
Best Pop Video
1. NZEWUWO - TONIKS - UGANDA
2. OVERKILLING - DJINEE - NIGERIA
3. LOVE ZONE - JON GERMAIN - GHANA
4. IMPLICATION - 2FACE IDIBIA - NIGERIA
5. SWEET MISTAKE - SAMINI - GHANA
6. TODAY NA TODAY OMAWUMI NIGERIA
Best Collaboration In A Music Video
1. WE ARE AFRICANS (AFRICA RMX) - JJC FT. FEMI KUTI, KEL, ELDEE, AY.COM, MO MONEY, RAGGA REMI - NIGERIA
2. SOMEBODY- D’BLACK FT. KWABENA - GHANA
3. SAMPLE (RMX) - TERRY DA RAPMAN FT. STEREOMAN, PHEROWSHUZ - NIGERIA
4. LAY AWAY - SARKODIE FT. SWAY & JAYSO - GHANA
5. OWO ATI SWAGGER- CARTIAR FT. DAGRIN, TERRY THA RAPMAN - NIGERIA
6. WONBERI - KNIGHTHOUSE FT. SAUCE KID - NIGERIA
Discovery Of The Year
1. IF YOU WANT ME - MO’ CHEDDAH - NIGERIA
2. FAIRY TALE - LIQUID DEEP - SOUTH AFRICA
3. GBON GBON GBON - JAYWON - NIGERIA
4. FINE FINE LADY - MIKE ANYASODO - NIGERIA
5. SHOW DEM - JR - SOUTH AFRICA
6. PUMP IT UP - JESSE JAGZ - NIGERIA
Best Video (Voting)
1. MOZA GIRL - DAMA DO BLING - MOZAMBIQUE
2. STRONG TING - BANKY W - NIGERIA
3. DANGER - PSQUARE - NIGERIA
4. FIRE IS LOW - FRESHLYGROUND - SOUTH AFRICA
5. OVERKILLING - DJINEE - NIGERIA
6. ZAMBESI - TINASHE - ZIMBABWE
Viewers Choice (Voting)
1. PON PON PON - DAGRIN - NIGERIA
2. LAGOS PARTY - BANKY W - NIGERIA
3. PARTY 101 - TEAR GAS – SOUTH AFRICA
4. SAFE - M.I - NIGERIA
5. YOU BAD - WANDE COAL - NIGERIA
6. EZANDLHA PHEZULU - BUFFALO SOULJAH - ZIMBABWE
Hit Producer Of The Year (As Used In A Music Video)
1. SAFE - M.I - NIGERIA
2. SHOW DEM – JR - SOUTH AFRICA
3. IMPLICATION - JAY SLEEK / 2FACE IDIBIA - NIGERIA
4. PON PON PON - SOSSICK / DAGRIN - NIGERIA
5. SEXY DANCE - FALLY IPUPA - DR CONGO
6. BUMPER 2 BUMPER - DON JAZZY / WANDE COAL - NIGERIA
1. ADIOUZA - SENEGAL
2. PSQUARE - NIGERIA
3. SAMINI - GHANA
4. 2FACE IDIBIA - NIGERIA
5. EMMERSON - SIERRA LEONE
6. WANDE COAL - NIGERIA
1. WAHU - KENYA
2. WYRE - KENYA
3. AMANI - KENYA
4. MARLAW - TANZANIA
5. XOD - UGANDA
6. NAMELESS - KENYA
1. PRO - SOUTH AFRICA
2. DJ CLEO - SOUTH AFRICA
3. BLACK COFFEE - SOUTH AFRICA
4. THE DOGG - NAMIBIA
5. LIZHA JAMES - MOZAMBIQUE
6. PROVERB - SOUTH AFRICA
1. FALLY IPUPA - DR CONGO
2. BA’PONGA - GABON
3. BARBARA KANAM - DR CONGO
4. JUMO SELESAO - DR CONGO
5. NADEGE MBADOU - GABON
6. AWILO LONGOMBA - DR CONGO
Soundcity Fresh Video
1. MR. ENDOWED - D’BANJ - NIGERIA
2. BELIEVE - D-BLACK - GHANA
3. CRITICAL - IKECHUKWU - NIGERIA
4. NHI NGUGU HALADZA - TANIA TOME - MOZAMBIQUE
5. MALI DEBOUT - MOKOBE - MALI
6. BEAUTIFUL MUSIC - ROTIMI - NIGERIA
''Romance is a feeling of deep attachment and affection that goes beyond all known human bonds. Romance can not be easily defined but only experience.
In romantic love, a person feels inspired. In love nothing looks impossible. Love motivates one to great heights. To please one's romantic love, a lover can do anything. Some romantic lovers don't even care for their life in love. One wants to look good in one's lover's eyes and wants to win the love for ever. That motivates the romantic lovers.
Romance is an emotion of the heart, and it gives a new outlook to life.(am just wondering, isn't this love as well) It makes one feel good. It makes one feel in heaven. a person in romance needs nothing more than his/her beloved. That is romance!
Romance is the true identity of your love. It brings out your true self and helps you be a better lover, husband and partner. Romance is a celebration of the life you live as part of a couple. It springs naturally and originates from within your heart. It makes you do things that you possibly couldn't have imagined to do otherwise. It shows you who you are and reminds you of the role you play in a relationship. Romance is not responsibility but it is caring about your responsibilities towards your lover and partner. Romance is the appreciation of two people who are celebrating the lucky coincidence that they found each other.
However often in the daily rush and work load people tend to forget about romance and so we have brought for you a list of things that you can do to keep the flame of romance burning in your heart forever.''
Lets have a quick checklist, just for fun. At least it will make you available to comment on how far you have reached in your trial for being a die-hard romantic! We’ve broken it up into several segments for even better testing!
Daily Romantic Checklist
1. Always compliment your lover.
2. Tell your lover how much you love him.
3. Say 'I love u' at least seven times daily.
4. Spend at least an hour together daily.
5. Give surprises or do some unexpected gesture.
6. Always call in to find out how things are with your partner.
7. Hug your partner first thing when you get up in the morning.
Weekly Romantic Checklist
1. Make it a point to spend a whole day together.
2. Do something which both of you enjoy doing together.
3. Cook her a meal.
4. Give your partner a surprise gift.
5. Give one another a good body massage followed with u-know-what.
6. Go out for a movie together.
7. Plan something special for the upcoming weekend.
Monthly Romantic Checklist
1. Plan to go out for a short trip during the weekend.
2. Go out for dinner at least twice every month.
3. Make love more often.
4. Watch at least two romantic movies.
5. Take your lover out for shopping and give her/him a beautiful gift.
Yearly Romantic Checklist
1. Think of an unusual way to celebrate your partner's birthday.
2. Make a new years resolution to be more creatively romantic.
3. Make Plans for your next anniversary.
4. Create a special 'Romance' category in your household budget.
5. Go out for a long vacation once in a year.
6. Plan out your next vacation.
Well in my own little opinion....romance can't be exactly defined, every ones has their own ways of showing how much they love their partners, and aslong as this love is being showed, then what else really matters?...is it until you show up with a box of chocolates or bunch of flowers that shows how romantic you are?....what if its just some other way round you show your love?
But I sort of like the checklist sha.....what do you think?
Sources: buzzle.com and yourtango.com
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- I run my own makeup outfit which you all know is called 'TOLU MAKEOVERS'
- I studied English Language at Lagos State University.
- Am not single, been in a relationship for awhile now.
- Am engaged to be married next year (so toasters back off...lol) and I would love to have 3 kids.
- Am a sanguine in character...(atleast so I think)
- Am a Christian.
- When I was much younger (am still quite young), I wanted to be a DJ. Wouldn't mind being a VJ or radio presenter though...(it would be so cool)
- I love to listen to music and I love to dance, gist, hangout with friends.
- My best skin care line is Neutrogena...(that's what works for me)
- Can't be caught wearing a skimpy skirt......
- My role models in the fashion & beauty industry: Iman and Tara Fela-Durotoye...(they inspire me)
- Best food: Amala and Ewedu soup....I can't get tired of it.
- Best color: Black....(it goes with anything...lol)
- Casual me: Jeans and a tank top
- I love shoes, sandals in various shapes and designs..(wouldn't mind that as a birthday gift...lol)
- I love perfumes...I can't do without it....my favorite would be any from Chanel or Elizabeth Arden.
- The desire to be on top, to be a great achiever and to be a source of inspiration to others in whatever aspect in life is what gets me going everyday.
- My greatest fear is the fear of not achieving this goal and the fear of failure.
- Hate people that don't keep to their words and lie alot....don't make promises you can not keep, its not fair to put peoples expectation up and later dash them....
- Would love to meet Nelson Mandela and shake hands with President Obama and Oprah someday.
- My best words of wisdom is 'do unto others as you will have them do unto you'...(it really is as simple as it is..if we all considered one another alot of times, this country would be a better place don't you think?)
- I do not have any regrets in life so far...I try to make sure I don't live a life of regret, everyday happens for a reason.
- Am a Virgo born on the 7th of September 198......(should I tell?...call me if you wanna know...lol), so today officially marks my birthday..(why else do you think am talking so much about myself...lol)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!
Monday, September 6, 2010
A woman decided to have a face lift for her birthday. She spent $5000 and felt really good about the result. On her way home she stopped at a dress shop to look around. As she was leaving, she said to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?" "About 35," was the reply.
"I'm actually 47," the woman said, feeling really happy.
After that she went into McDonalds for lunch, and asked the order taker the same question, to which the reply was, "Oh you look about 29?"
"I am actually 47." That made her feel really good.
While standing at the bus stop she asked an old man the same question.
He replied, "I am 85 years old and my eyesight is going. But when I was young there was a sure way of telling a woman's age. If I put my hand up your skirt I will be able to tell your exact age."
As there was no one around, the woman thought, "What the hell", and let him slip his hand up her skirt. After feeling around for a while, the old man said, "Ok, You are 47."
Stunned the woman said, "That was brilliant! How did you do that?"
The old man replied, "I was behind you in line at McDonalds!"
Saturday, September 4, 2010
- Beyoncé has accomplished more in her music career over the past 15 years than most people accomplish in a lifetime. From starring in major box office flicks to breaking records on the music charts, she has maintained her place as one of today's biggest pop-music superstars.
- Beyoncé has a lifetime membership to her favorite fast-food restaurant, Popeyes.
- Beyoncé started dating her husband, Jay-Z, in 2000, and three years later, the two recorded Hov's hit single '03 Bonnie & Clyde.'
- Though she was home schooled in her later years, Beyoncé is said to have been teased in grade school because of her over sized ears.
- At the 35th annual American Music Awards, she took the stage and performed her #1 hit 'Irreplaceable,' and later in the show, became the first woman to win an International Artist Award.
- The 'Single Ladies' singer attended Alief Elsik High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in her hometown of Houston.
- She's appeared in several comedies and dramas over the last 10 years since making her feature-film debut in the comedy 'Austin Powers Goldmember,' playing Foxxy Cleopatra.
- She's been a spokesperson for some of the world's biggest brands, but in 2003, the 'Obsessed' star earned her first cosmetic contract with L'Oreal.
- She didn't make it on Fortune's "Top Entertainers" list for nothing. As a child, Beyoncé charged her parents' house guests $5 each to watch her perform.
- After eight years of dating, Beyoncé tied the knot with her rap star boyfriend, Jay-Z, in an intimate New York ceremony on April 4, 2008.
- She made history as the first non-model and non-athlete, and only the second African American after Tyra Banks, to pose for the cover of Sports Illustrated in 2007.
- Beyoncé also holds the record as the female artist with the most top 10 records on the Hot 100 chart in this decade.
- To date, Beyoncé's biggest acting role was as a Diana Ross-like character named Deena Jones in the Academy Award-nominated film 'Dreamgirls,' for which she garnered a Golden Globe nomination for best supporting actress in a musical or comedy.
- Though it went under the radar, Beyoncé took home six of the 10 Grammy awards she was nominated for this year, making history as the only female artist to win six trophies in one night.
- Beyoncé unintentionally was the cause of Kanye West's infamous VMA tirade, in which the Chicago rapper interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech to proclaim, "Beyoncé had the greatest video of all time."
- Early in their career, Destiny's Child, which was originally named Girls Tyme, got its start as an opening act for fellow '90s girl group SWV.
- While overseas on tour with her group mates, Beyoncé crafted the chart-topping single 'Bootylicious,' and the term was later added to the Oxford English Dictionary following its 2001 success.
- The former Vogue magazine cover girl has amassed virtually every music award known to man – most notably, she has 16 Grammy awards, including 13 as a solo artist and three as a member of Destiny's Child.
- In homage to her grandmother, she launched a clothing company, called House of Deréon, with her stylist mother, Tina Knowles.
- Known for her humble demeanor, Beyoncé returned to Destiny's Child to release the group's fourth and final studio album, 'Destiny Fulfilled,' even after she released her highly successful debut, 'Crazy in Love.'
- Though they have consistently maintained privacy and rarely talk about their relationship to the media, both Beyoncé and Jay-Z find little ways to show their devotion to each other; they both have the roman number IV tattooed on their ring fingers.
- After being the spokesperson for Tommy Hilfiger's True Star fragrance and Emporio Armani's Diamonds, Beyoncé launched her own perfume, Heat, in 2010.
- She clocked 29 years Sept 4th, 2010.
2) How do you embarrass an archeologist? Give him a tampon and ask him which period it came from.
3) What's the difference between a bitch and a whore? A whore sleeps with everybody at the party, and a bitch sleeps with everybody at the party except you.
4) What's the difference between love, true love, and showing off? Spitting, swallowing, and gargling.
5) What's the difference between a Catholic wife and a Jewish wife? A Catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewelry.
6) What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
7) What is the biggest problem for an atheist? No one to talk to during orgasm.
8) What do you call an Amish guy with his hand up a horse's ass? A mechanic.
9) Do you know why they call it the Wonder Bra? When you take it off, you wonder where her tits went.
* * *
The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.
"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that.
Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."
The young man makes his purchase and leaves.
Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents.
He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.
The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person."
He leans over to her and says, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist!"
* * * *
HITV now has a magazine wow..........don't you just love the concept of this picture?
Terry G was involved in an accident this morning, September 4th, at about 3am where his car was badly damaged. He was on his way home from hanging out with friends when he ran into the road demarcation around Chemiron, close to Sunday Market, in Ogba.
Most recent reports are he is fine as he took to Twitter to announce so, after his manager did – “i dey o. Thanks for all the love.. God pass them.. I wan go rest small!! Ginjah no go die. God guide us and One love my people! I appreciate”, he tweeted.
Good to know you are ok...but please our artists out there can we try to please be more careful when we drive....oyibo talk say don't drink and drive....we can't afford to loose any more of you guys ok.....so lets not throw caution to the winds all in the name of having fun.
Her words, “My life philosophy is live your life with no regrets, and make sure you always learn something from every experience.”
* * * *
I totally agree with her. Isn't she lovely?
Friday, September 3, 2010
The tubby Indonesian toddler who caused a sensation last spring by enthusiastically puffing on cigarettes in a widely viewed video has quit smoking, according to media reports.
Two-year-old Ardi Rizal of South Sumatra, who reportedly smoked 40 cigarettes a day, has broken his nicotine addiction through a 30-day rehabilitation program, the Jakarta Globe reported Thursday.
“He has stopped smoking and doesn’t ask for cigarettes anymore,” Arist Merdeka Sirait, chairman of Indonesia’s National Commission on Child Protection, said, according to another publication, Earth Times.According to earlier reports, the child was placed in state custody after the video emerged and the boy’s parents said he would cry and throw tantrums if he went too long without smoking a cigarette.
Heavy smoking appeared to have caused the boy’s brain to shrink and could cause other health problems later, Sirait said, according to Earth Times.
“He needs to be in a smoking-free environment so that he doesn’t start smoking again,” Sirait said.
Anti-smoking advocates say Indonesia’s tobacco industry markets its products to children, according to the Globe.
* * *
yipeeeeeee!!!! thats good news , a baby smoking is bad news, they should go check his lungs to make sure they are still in perfect conditions.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Madame Tussauds’ studio artists created Rihanna’s wax figure after studying hundreds of photographs and videos of the stylish star. Rihanna donated the wax statue’s all-black outfit–which she originally wore to a Balmain runway show in Paris last fall–while the museum provided a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings and a gold and diamond ring.
* * * *
I definately would love to see a wax figure of me ........ Madame Tussauds would you create a wax figure of me???