- Apply a thick layer of Vaseline to your lips.
- Using a soft toothbrush, simply rub your lips gently in circular motions. The toothbrush would exfoilate and the vaseline would heal and hyderate.
- If you don't have a toothbrush, mix some sugar or coffee grounds into you Vaseline and gently use your finger to rub in circular motions.
- If you still don't have a toothbrush (which I very much doubt you won't have one) take your towel, wet it a bit and rub on your lips in circular motions.
- And if you don't have coffee grounds or sugar, just take your toothbrush wet it a bit and rub on your lips in circular motions.
Simple and easy right?......try it and tell me what you think and what you felt (I mean results)...................